- Run marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives end-to-end: you will develop campaign strategy, design experiments, and drive execution of the campaign through to completion.
- Work with a cross-functional agile team (Product, development, etc) to establish growth strategies to support the company’s revenue goals.
- Delivering holistic, full-funnel growth strategies with strong supporting rationale and data.
- Conceive and execute content campaigns to drive education and engagement.
- Manage social media platforms and drive content creation.
- Analyze data to monitor marketing campaigns’ performance and uncover areas for improvement.
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data.
- Conduct and present competitive analyses and market research.
- Other tasks and duties related to the above responsibilities requested by the employer.
- An effective decision-maker. You know how to make a case and explain the why behind your decisions. Turning data into insights is a strength of yours.
- Working cross-functionally with marketing, product, data, and sales to really unlock growth.
- Sense of ownership over the assigned role: display initiative!
- Well-rounded working organization, involving rigid punctuality – delivery strictly on time all scheduled duties.
- Solid project management skills: ability to collaborate with a cross-functional team, prioritize high-impact activities, and keep projects moving forward.
- Steep learning curve – the ability to learn things fast and on the go.
- Familiarity with agile practices and methodologies.
- Efficient verbal and written communication skills.
- FLUENT English is a must.
- 2 years experience in working in marketing-related roles.
Digital Tools Requirements:
- Marketing: Facebook Ads, Google Ads
- Productivity: Slack, Asana, Jira, or some other project management tool.
- Analytical: Excel, Google Sheets, Google Analytics.
- General: Zoom.us, etc
What we offer:
- Modern and well-equipped office in the city center.
- Opportunity to learn, grow, and develop within the company as well as personally.
- Working with a young, friendly, agile, cross-functional team with international exposure.
- Autonomy, career path, and remuneration package liked to results delivered.
Send your resume to us – [email protected] – with the answer to the following questions:
- What does growth marketing mean to you?
- What does a job well done look like to you?