We are a small, tight-knit team working for the mission we all believe in, to help small businesses digitize and simplify their accounting. It’s amazing what we’ve managed to achieve with limited resources and within such a short period of time.
But we’re not just a fast-scaling company. We’re a fast-scaling company with an amazing team and culture built on our vision, people, and values; aiming to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive.
Our culture is something really special. We work hard, and we prioritize learning something new every day, but we have fun doing it together. Come to work every day knowing your efforts will have a material impact, shaping the direction of the startup!
If you are a high-performing creative individual who loves digging into problems and opportunities, you’ll fit right in.
- Writing engaging, grammatically correct long and short-form copy for various mediums (e.g., ads, blog posts, website copy, product descriptions, press releases, emails, etc.)
- Brainstorming and working with the rest of the team to come up with original and innovative ideas for various forms of content, from social media campaigns to video content.
- Understand how writing and conceptual ideas can be used to tell a story on behalf of a brand and within an app/product.
- Communicate complicated financial topics in clear, concise ways to a non-financial audience
- Build a collaborative, inviting, and engaging online community space for customers and prospects.
- Engage with the online community and respond to comments and requests.
- Experience with Facebook and LinkedIn is essential (Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube are optional).
- Sense of ownership over the assigned role: display initiative!
- Steep learning curve – the ability to learn things fast and on the go.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English and Georgian.
- A love for writing, storytelling, and branding.
Digital Tools Requirements:
- Social Media: Hootsuite or similar tools.
- Productivity: Asana, Jira, or other project management tools.
- Analytical: Excel, Google Sheets, Google Analytics.
- General: Discord, Slack, etc.
What we offer:
- Modern and well-equipped office in the city center.
- We emphasize an environment of teaching and learning to equip employees with the tools needed to succeed in their function and the company.
- Working with a young, friendly, agile, cross-functional team with international exposure.
- Autonomy, career path, and results-based remuneration package.
Send your resume to us – [email protected], in order to be considered please use the following subject line for your mail: “Creative Copywriter and Community Manager”
Diversity disclaimer: We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply.