We are looking for a young, motivated individual to join our fast-growing team as a data engineer/analyst, who will help us better understand the numbers, user behavior, and deliver custom made or on-demand data reports.
We are using state-of-art analytics tools for data collection and analysis – such as Segment, Amplitude, Google Optimize, HotJar, and Google Analytics. The perfect candidate should be able to master these tools quickly and help the management team to extract the necessary information quickly and efficiently. Moreover, the candidate should be a tinkerer – he/she should have the ability and desire to play around with the data and find interesting patterns, that have not been detected by the management team and might be useful for decision making.
- The candidate should be tech-savvy, and be able to quickly master the tools in use;
- The candidate should be good with numbers, data interpretation, and visualization;
- Good verbal and written communication skills are essential;
- Basic experience in working with SQL and MS. Excel
- Experience in working with cloud-based analytical tools will be considered a big plus (Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, Amplitude, HotJar, Segment etc.)
- Deliver the results mostly in English
- You will mainly mine data from analytics platforms in use.
- Create weekly and monthly reporting forms and present results.
- Tinker with data, find interesting patterns, and bring them to management’s attention
- Make sure data from all sources match each other, work on improving data quality, and provide information to management about potential inconsistencies.
What we offer:
- Modern and well-equipped office in the city center.
- Opportunity to learn, grow, and develop within the company as well as personally.
- Working with a young, friendly, agile, cross-functional team with international exposure.
- Autonomy, career path, and remuneration package liked to results delivered.
Send your resume to us – [email protected]