- Take ownership of front-end development of web-platform kernel.tools
- Implement UI/UX designs provided by management.
- Participate in managing platform development project
- Other tasks and duties related to above responsibilities requested by Employer
- English (B2+)
- Strong skills with responsive web development (CSS Grid, Flexbox)
- Experience with git collaboration
- REST API request-response handling
- Asynchronous JS programming
- Clean coding skills
Digital Tools Requirements:
- HTML5 + CSS3
- Vue.Js or another JS Web Framework (Angular, React)
What we offer:
- Modern and well-equipped office in the city center.
- Opportunity to learn, grow, and develop within the company as well as personally.
- Working with a young, friendly, agile, cross-functional team with international exposure.
- Autonomy, career path, and remuneration package liked to results delivered.
Send your resume to us – [email protected]