We are a small, tight-knit team working for the mission we all believe in, to help small businesses digitize and simplify their accounting. It’s amazing what we’ve managed to achieve with limited resources and within such a short period of time.
But we’re not just a fast-scaling company. We’re a fast-scaling company with an amazing team and culture built on our vision, people, and values; aiming to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive.
Our culture is something really special. We work hard, and we prioritize learning something new every day, but we have fun doing it together. Come to work every day knowing your efforts will have a material impact, shaping the direction of the startup!
If you are a high-performing creative individual who loves digging into problems and opportunities, you’ll fit right in.
- Create and develop a mobile application based on given specifications and design
- Maintain aforementioned application
- Other tasks and duties related to above responsibilities requested by Employer
- English (B2+)
- Experience with React Native (2+ years)
- Experience with git collaboration
- REST API request-response handling
- Clean coding skills
What we offer:
- Modern and well-equipped office in the city center.
- We emphasize an environment of teaching and learning to equip employees with the tools needed to succeed in their function and the company.
- Working with a young, friendly, agile, cross-functional team with international exposure.
- Autonomy, career path, and results-based remuneration package.
Send your resume to us – [email protected], in order to be considered please use the following subject line for your mail: “React Native Developer”
Diversity disclaimer: We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply.